Dolphin is Speaking Your Language. 17 to be Exact… with the iPhone v5.0!
Yes you heard right, Dolphin can now search in 17 languages, remember passwords, save to iTunes and suggest search options you will like. What can’t Dolphin do?! Alright alright, we still lack opposable thumbs…
1. Dolphin Learns 17 Languages (*not for iPad v5.1)
We don’t want to brag or anything but Dolphin is smart, extremely smart. So smart in the last couple of months we have learned 23, yes twenty-three, languages!
AM I ON THE LIST?
- Cantonese Chinese
- English (AUS/UK/US)
- French (EU/CAN)
- Mandarin Chinese
- Portuguese (EU/BR)
- Spanish (EU/US)
- Taiwanese Mandarin
** NOTE: This is for search only. Share and Navigation functions of Dolphin Sonar are still only available for English.
2. Dolphin Remembers Account Name and Password
Forget typing on that gosh darn small keyboard. Just another way Dolphin takes the hassle out of browsing.
1.Turn on Save Password option in Settings
2.Dolphin will ask you whether you want to remember password for your current page
3. Yes (duh!)
**NOTES: Want to stop saving passwords? Clear password data>directly in Clear Data> Clear Passwords. And don’t you fret about browsing in private mode, we wouldn’t even think of saving those passwords.
3. Dolphin Shares Your Music with iTunes
Now those music files go straight from your phone to iTunes to save memory and keep you rockin’.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad with your desktop
- Open iTunes and find your device
- Right click on your device name, you will see the summary of your device info
- Click “Apps”, and find Dolphin in your File Sharing app list
- Choose “Downloads” folder and click “Add”
4. Dolphin Can Read Your Mind – ok kinda.
Search suggestions from:
- Your bookmarks
- Your browsing history
See ya around!