Dolphin Gets A New Add-on! Check Bookmark Sync (Beta) Out!
We are very excited to publish our new Dolphin add-on: Bookmark Sync (Beta) on our blog today. As the name indicates, it is a preview version that mainly helps sync your bookmarks.
If you need to transfer hundreds of bookmarks between different devices, here comes the solution! Instead of transferring Data through USB cable or computer, Bookmark Sync enables you to sync bookmarks between devices just by logging in your Dolphin Account. However, currently Bookmark Sync (Beta) is only compatible withDolphin HD v6.2 beta.
To use Bookmark Sync (Beta) for the first time, please sign up for a Dolphin account first. Let’s see how to use this add-on now:
- Open Bookmark sync, click “Create Account”.
- Input your email address and a password for creating a Dolphin account. Please make sure that the email address you input is correct.
- Go to your email inbox to activate your Dolphin account. You should activate your account within 30 days, or the link will expire and you cannot use this service.
- Go back to Bookmark Sync (Beta) after inactivating your Dolphin account.
- Choose “Manual” or auto-sync duration time, then click “Sync Now”.
The final version of Bookmark Sync (Beta) will be available on Android Market with the official release of Dolphin HD v6.2. If you have question about this beta version, please don’t hesitate to report to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, more features will be coming soon! Stay tuned!
Download Bookmark Sync (Beta):