Bookmark Sync Goes out of Beta!
Bookmark Sync is an Add-on to sync your Dolphin bookmarks. If you need to transfer bookmarks between different devices, or backup bookmarks before re-installing and updating Dolphin HD, Bookmark Sync will be the one you are looking for.
To use Bookmark Sync, a Dolphin account is required. Let’s see how to use it by the following instructions:
- Open Bookmark Sync, click “Create Account”.
- Input your email address and a password for creating a Dolphin account. Please make sure that the email address you input is correct.
- Go to your email inbox to activate your Dolphin account. You should activate your account within 30 days, or the link will expire and you cannot use this service.
- Go back to Bookmark Sync after inactivating your Dolphin account.
- Choose “Manual” or auto-sync duration time, then click “Sync Now”.
This is the just beginning of our plan for Bookmark Sync & Dolphin account, more features will be coming soon. Any feedback, which might be a feature request, misunderstanding, complaint, bug report, and etc, is welcomed at support@Dolphin-browser.com.
Download Bookmark Sync for Dolphin HD on Android Market or click the QR code below: