Top 10 Gifts for Valentine’s Day for Him and Her
Here we are at that time of year again when you are encouraged to officially and publicly declare your affection for your partner or soon-to-be significant other. For those in the latter category, here are some ideas on how to take it up a notch to the next level.
We decided to put out a gift list of His and Hers in the spirit of fairness.
So guys, here’s a list that do not include just chocolates and flowers because that’s too common and should be the default anyway. The best part is, you can participate in the gift/s you’re giving her.
And girls, here’s a list that’s not just a voucher to Kragen or Best Buy because he probably is not going to expect anything. Here’s your chance to show your appreciation for the man in your life.
Gifts for Her
- A Bed & Breakfast (B&B) overnight stay (or two)
- A couples massage/spa treatment
- Horseback riding trip (or lessons)
- Make her breakfast in bed (and some for yourself too)
- Couples cooking class
- Tickets to a concert or performance of her favorite kind of music/artist
- Hire a personal chef to your house to cook for the both of you (Don’t forget the candles and flowers)
- A professional photography session including make up and hair session for her at home or outdoors
- Rent a limo/driver to a movie and dinner date (Don’t forget to open and close the door for her)
- A pottery lesson or art class for two
Gifts for Him
- A golf lesson with a PGA pro or his preferred choice of sport with a pro
- Custom guitar picks with a photo on it
- A wine or beer sampling session at a winery or brewery
- A skydiving or hang-gliding session for the both of you
- A stock car ride-along session or rent a stock car and track session (plan with the girlfriends and/or wives of his buddies)
- A cool laptop bag and/or gadget cases
- Sailing, fly fishing, hunting, photography or rock climbing lessons/sessions (depending on the kind of guy he is)
- An annual subscription to Pandora without any ads
- Tickets to a his favorite game and a limo ride to the event for the both of you
- A gift basket of all his favorite items — beer variety, snacks, cookies etc.
What have you got planned for your loved one this Valentines day?