I Journal is a journaling application designed according to the core principles that renowned author and psychologist Shawn Achor describes in his book "The Happiness Advantage":
- journaling as a means of moving from task-based activities to meaning-based activities
- write down something you are grateful for every day: gain a more positive perspective on life
- record how you exercise: boosts your mood and enhances your work performance
- capture moments of meditation: increases happiness, lowers stress, and can even improve immune function
- make note of your acts of kindness: feel much happier
Research shows that by practicing these principles, people can increase their productivity and develop a "happiness advantage"
Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 smartphone was launched in June 2013. The phone comes with a 5.80-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 540 pixels by 960 pixels. Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 price in India starts from Rs. 19,000.
The Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 is powered by 1.4GHz dual-core it comes with 1.5GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 packs a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 1.9-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 runs Android 4.2 and is powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. It measures 162.60 x 82.40 x 9.00 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 182.00 grams.
The Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth and 3G. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.