* Track personal debts and split group expenses for rent, events and trips
* Manage IOUs and see who owes how much instantly
* Add bills and settle up on the go
* Remind your friends without the awkwardness
* Perfect for roommates, coworkers, and friends
* Supports over 100 currencies
* Works online and offline
* Bills automatically syncs with billsup
Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 smartphone was launched in June 2013. The phone comes with a 5.80-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 540 pixels by 960 pixels. Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 price in India starts from Rs. 19,000.
The Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 is powered by 1.4GHz dual-core it comes with 1.5GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 packs a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 1.9-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 runs Android 4.2 and is powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. It measures 162.60 x 82.40 x 9.00 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 182.00 grams.
The Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth and 3G. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.