- Receiving all messages
- Allows to import messages from standard mailbox
- Pattern Lock Password (change)
- Send messages
- Forward messages
- Photo capture of the person who tries to break in with wrong password ( photo view, location, spin)
- Fake Profile
- Change sms ringtone and alert tone
- Change notification type for receiving sms
- Delete sms, delete photo
If you have any suggestions, questions or need some help , just write us a letter to Emanuilovic007@gmail
Micromax Bolt A69 smartphone was launched in May 2014. The phone comes with a 4.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 pixels by 854 pixels.
The Micromax Bolt A69 is powered by 1GHz dual-core Broadcom BCM21663 processor and it comes with 512MB of RAM. The phone packs 4GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Micromax Bolt A69 packs a 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 0.3-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Micromax Bolt A69 runs Android 4.2 and is powered by a 1800mAh removable battery.
The Micromax Bolt A69 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Regular and Regular. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, FM and 3G. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor and Accelerometer.