- All Youtube Feeds -Top rated,Top favorites,Most viewed,Most shared,Most popular,Most recent,Most discussed,Most responded,Recently featured,Trending videos
- Search Top Youtube by Country by time (All time, Today, This Week, This Month)
- Search Youtube by keyword
- Add/Browse and Delete Youtube Bookmark
- Search Bookmark / History
- Capture Youtube screenshot
- Capture Gallery
Creating an app takes time and money To attempt to keep this app 100% Free this app is ad supported and may contain ads in notification tray, ads banner and ads wall
You can optout notification ads or uninstall application
Leadbold Optout: http://opt
Lenovo Vibe Z smartphone was launched in November 2013. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 401 pixels per inch.
The Lenovo Vibe Z is powered by 2.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lenovo Vibe Z packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Lenovo Vibe Z runs Android 4.3 and is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery. It measures 149.10 x 77.00 x 7.90 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 145.20 grams.
The Lenovo Vibe Z is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.