A Home replacement Application with
- Low memory usage
- Quick response
- Easy App finding/management
- Easy Workspace management
- Easy Folder management
- DockBar page count customization
- Page indicator hiding
- Grid size customization
- Hiding system status bar with gesture
- Missed call & Received sms badge display
- Widget Resizing
- Themes (ZIP & SSKIN & Go)
- 1 to 9 workspaces
- Various App list styles
- Expandable folders in workspace & app list
- Workspace and app menu switchers (screen preview)
- Highlight recently used apps
- Scrollable bottom docks / QuickSetting docks
- Scrollable widgets
- App-Hide&Lock / Screen-Lock
- More information about NemusLauncher themes :
Lenovo Vibe Z smartphone was launched in November 2013. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 401 pixels per inch.
The Lenovo Vibe Z is powered by 2.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lenovo Vibe Z packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Lenovo Vibe Z runs Android 4.3 and is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery. It measures 149.10 x 77.00 x 7.90 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 145.20 grams.
The Lenovo Vibe Z is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.