aadhar card,aadhar card status check apps, aadhar card download, aadhar card scanner, aadhar pay, aadhr card correction app, आधार कार्ड, आधार कार्ड एप, आधार कार्ड चेक, आधार कार्ड डाउनलोड, आधार पे
Download, update and check linking status of your Aadhaar card from your mobile phone instantly. Aadhaar Portal is your one-stop solution to view and manage your Aadhaar information online.
Aadhaar Number is a 12-digit unique identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) on behalf of Indian Government. Aadhaar is the base of eliminating duplicate and fake identities.
This application provides an interface to the Government of India's UIDAI/Aadhaar website for Android devices and all Aadhaar data is fetched from the Aadhaar servers. No user data is stored anywhere on our servers. The app also shares updates from time to time about the latest information regarding Aadhaar.
Main Features of Aadhar Card App:
1. Check your Aadhar Card Status
2. Find AADHAR Linking Status
3. Download e-AADHAR Card
4. Download AADHAR Card on Mobile
5. Update Your AADHAR Profile and Upload Documents
6. Check Status of Your AADHAR Card Application with Enrolment Number / ID
7. Book Appointment for Enrolment / Enrollment
8. File Complaint
9. Check Status of Your Complaint
Disclaimer: Aadhar Card Scanner - This is NOT an official app and we are not affiliated with the UIDAI in any way. The app is built as a public service to help Indian residents view and manage their Aadhaar information using their smartphones. The purpose of this app is to make a few step process to either download, check status or scan aadhaar easily.
White Horse Apps
How to install Aadhar Card Online Status APK?
2. Click the download button to download Aadhar Card Online Status.Once the download completed,find Aadhar Card Online Status in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Aadhar Card Online Status icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.