The Mobile Passport app speeds you through U.S. Customs when entering the USA at 1 cruise port and 24 airports! Officially authorized by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, MOBILE PASSPORT allows travelers to submit their passport control and customs declaration information via their Android device and bypass the regular line to enter the United States. This app effectively replaces the traditional blue-and-white paper declaration form required of all travelers entering the U.S. by air or sea.
1. Complete your profile with basic passport information.
2. Answer CBP’s questions about your trip.
3. Submit your information UPON YOUR ARRIVAL and get a receipt from CBP.
4. Skip the regular line and follow the signs for Mobile Passport Control.
5. Scan your receipt and show your passport to the CBP officer.
MOBILE PASSPORT service is currently available at: ✈️
- Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL)
- Baltimore-Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport (BWI)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP)
- Newark International Airport (EWR)
- New York John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU)
- Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
- San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- San José International Airport (SJC)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Tampa International Airport (TPA)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- William P. Hobby International Airport (HOU)
- Port Everglades (PEV)
More locations to follow!
U.S. and Canadian citizens (on B1 or B2 visas) are eligible to use MOBILE PASSPORT. Household members who are traveling together may be included in a single submission.
Submissions must be sent upon arrival at your port of entry. Receipts are valid for 4 hours. Receipts may NOT be re-used or transferred.
****YOU MUST ENTER YOUR NAME AS IT IS ON YOUR PASSPORT.
****MOBILE PASSPORT IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR PASSPORT. BRING YOUR PASSPORT!
Travel & Local
Airside Mobile Inc.
Apk Size: 10.65MB
Require Version: 15Download APK
How to install Mobile Passport (CBP authorized) APK?
2. Click the download button to download Mobile Passport (CBP authorized).Once the download completed,find Mobile Passport (CBP authorized) in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Mobile Passport (CBP authorized) icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Careem - Car Booking App10,000k+ Free