Easily translate text, words and sentences from Hindi to English and from English to Hindi language. This app could be used for word meanings and as a dictionary too.
Hindi English Translator has these features:
- English Hindi Translator
- Hindi English Translator
- Hear translated text in English or Hindi
- Can be used as a Dictionary.
- Offline access for translated words, text and sentences.
- Social Media - Easily share with Friends and Family.
- Easy to use for Translator.
Bonus Feature – Learn and Master the pronunciation as English Hindi Translator has in built audio feature. Hear the translated text and conveniently communicate with your friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, family members or tourists.
If you are a Traveler or Student or language enthusiast then this app is a must have for you.
For Students – you can now complete your language homework and assignments easily.
For Traveler - if you are traveling from Hindi speaking nation or country to English Speaking nation or country, or from English Speaking country to Hindi Speaking country then this app is your best companion.
Now you can learn Hindi or English language at your convenience, while driving, playing games, in class, while on travel, while commuting to work, with friends, etc.
We have Hindi translator for other languages too, for e.g. German, Russian, Arabic, Korean, and many more. Drop us an email if you are interested.
Interesting Facts about Hindi Language:
- Hindi is the primary language of India.
- Hindi is an official language of India, the country after which it is named and from which it originated.
- Nationally, Hindi is the official language — Australia, Bangladesh, Belize, Bhutan, Botswana, Canada, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Germany, Guyana, Kenya, Nepal, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Sint Maarten, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Yemen, Zambia (Ethnologue).
Top Android Translator
The Apps Castle
How to install Hindi English Translator APK?
2. Click the download button to download Hindi English Translator.Once the download completed,find Hindi English Translator in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Hindi English Translator icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Tube mate4,000+ Free
Duolingo: Learn Languages Free100,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free