Seesaw is a student-driven digital portfolio that empowers students of all ages to independently document and share what they are learning at school.
**Named Best App of 2015 by Graphite Common Sense Media, American Association of School Librarians, and Richard Byrne's Free Tech for Teachers**
Easily Capture Student Learning in Any Form
∙ Students can use photos, videos, drawings, text notes, links or PDFs to show what they know and store evidence in their digital portfolio. You can also import directly from over 100 other apps.
∙ When students add to Seesaw, content is uploaded, organized by student, and accessible from any device.
∙ Teachers can browse work from the entire class or for a single student. Optionally, use folders to organize work by subject area project, or assessment standard.
∙ Teachers can flag items in the digital portfolio for follow up or to review at parent-teacher conferences.
Sign In Options that Work for All Ages
∙ Younger learners or classrooms with shared devices can sign in with a QR code.
∙ Older students can sign in with their email address or Google account.
Encourage Reflection and Provide an Authentic Audience
∙ Seesaw helps capture the learning process not just the end result. Students can use Seesaw’s built-in audio recording and drawing tools to reflect on what they've learned or explain how they got their answer.
∙ Seesaw gives students an authentic audience of their peers and parents, encouraging better work and real feedback. Teachers can control who can see what, and what feedback options are available, such as likes and comments.
Strengthen Connections Between School and Home
∙ Include families in the learning process by inviting them to view updates to their child’s Seesaw journal. Seesaw’s immediate, visual updates actually get seen by parents, provide encouragement for students, and cross language barriers.
∙ Teachers approve all new additions and comments before anything is shared with parents.
Seesaw Blogs -- the easiest way to create a blog for your class!
- Create a public webpage for your class and give students a global audience for their work.
- Teachers and students can post a selection of Seesaw items to the class blog in just one tap. No other apps, websites or embed codes needed! All posts are teacher-moderated.
- Connect to other class blogs directly within the Seesaw app so students can easily comment and collaborate with students from other classrooms.
Teacher Resource Center
∙ Getting started tips, professional development resources, FAQ.
∙ More than 30 Common Core aligned activity ideas.
∙ Personalized customer support if you need help.
+++ Need help? Have feedback or suggestions? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @Seesaw +++
How to install Seesaw: The Learning Journal APK?
2. Click the download button to download Seesaw: The Learning Journal.Once the download completed,find Seesaw: The Learning Journal in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Seesaw: The Learning Journal icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Tube mate4,000+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Photomath - Camera Calculator10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free