Aadhar Card Download/Update
Aadhar card,aadhar card status check apps, aadhar card download, aadhar card scanner, aadhar pay, aadhr card correction app, Download, update and check linking status of your Aadhaar card from your mobile phone instantly. Aadhaar Portal is your one-stop solution to view and manage your Aadhaar information online.
Aadhar Card Online Service is mobile application to provide an interface to Aadhaar Number Holders to carry their demographic information viz. Name, Date of Birth, Gender & Address along with photograph as linked with their Aadhaar Number in smart phones.
Aadhaar is a 12 digit individual identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Government of India. (http://uidai.gov.in/)
This application allows the user to perform the major operations related to Aadhaar.
Update of profile An updated view of Aadhaar profile data after successful completion of update request.
Update your Aadhar card in just few steps.You can check Aadhaar status by Enrollment no. Simply download the Check Aadhaar Status app and get the status tracked.
In this application you can know complete information about your Aadhaar Card and also book an appointment for your Aadhaar Card. And update or correction your details like Name, Age, address, and many more with help of this app.
You can do following with this AADHAR Card App:
- Check your Aadhar Card Status
- Find AADHAR Linking Status
- Download e-AADHAR Card
- Book an appointment for Aadhaar Card.
- Easily Update Aadhaar Card details.
- Find Nearest Aadhar Card Center.
- File New Complaint and Check Complaint Status.
- Update Your AADHAR Profile and Upload Documents.
- Know the Process for Applying Aadhaar Card for Children.
- Check Status of Your AADHAR Card Application with Enrolment Number / ID
Support narendra modi.. government by linking aadhaar card to your bank account.
Books & Reference
How to install Aadhar Card - Download/Update APK?
2. Click the download button to download Aadhar Card - Download/Update.Once the download completed,find Aadhar Card - Download/Update in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Aadhar Card - Download/Update icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
English Dictionary - Offline10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Читай! Бесплатно5,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free