This GPS application uses satellite data to provide the bearing and distance from your present position to your destination. It doesn't need internet access, you can use it in places like the mountains, the desert or the sea. Just enter the GPS coordinates of the place you want to go.
To receive GPS signals correctly, the phone must have a clear view of the sky.
These are the main features:
- Uses the GPS and magnetic sensors. Works offline
- Can store a list of waypoints and display the bearing and distance from your present position to your destination
- Can send your destination coordinates to Google Maps, allowing sharing with other applications. This option requires internet access
- Uses the WGS84 datum, the same used in GPS devices and Google Maps
- Geographic coordinates are expressed in decimal degrees
- Uses little battery
- Always will be 100% free
Enjoy ! :-)
Travel & Local
How to install Global Navigator APK?
2. Click the download button to download Global Navigator.Once the download completed,find Global Navigator in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Global Navigator icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Careem - Car Booking App10,000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free