Keen is a puzzle game where the player fills in a grid so that each row and column has no overlapping numbers, while also satisfying the math operation in each section.
Keen is similar to sudoku and is sometimes also known as KenKen, Calcudoku, or Mathdoku. This app is unofficial and is not associated with Nextoy or the KenKen™ brand in any way.
• An unlimited number of levels
• Seven different grid sizes
• Five different difficulties
• A multiplication only option
• Undo and continue saved game options
The app is free, contains no advertisements, and is open source.
• Based on a modified open source algorithm by Simon Tatham
• High difficulty multiplication only levels can take a while to generate
• This app is unofficial and is not associated with Nextoy or the KenKen™ brand in any way.
How to install Keen APK?
2. Click the download button to download Keen.Once the download completed,find Keen in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Keen icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.