PPT File to PDF provides a way to convert PowerPoint format files to PDF format files; Files with the extensions .ppt or .pptx to .pdf.
When converting your files you can choose whether to upload your documents from your external SD card or internal emulated SD card by browsing and selecting the file using the built in file browser, or by grabbing the file from your Dropbox.
1) Install and open the PPT File to PDF converter app and choose whether you'd like to "Upload & Convert File" or "Convert a Dropbox File".
2) Select a file which has a .ppt or .pptx file extension.
3) Choose the page orientation (portrait or landscape).
4) Choose a page size:
A4 (210 x 297 mm, 8.3 x 11.7 in)
A3 (297 x 420 mm, 11.7 x 16.5 in)
A5 (148 x 210 mm, 5.8 x 8.3 in)
Legal (215 x 355 mm, 8.5 x 14.0 in)
Letter (215 x 279 mm, 8.5 x 11.0 in)
Tabloid (279 x 431 mm, 11 x 17 in)
5) Click the "Convert File" button.
Once the PDF file has been generated, you'll have the option to download the PDF to your phone or tablet, or save it to your Dropbox account.
Support for many different languages has also been added. The app is currently capable of rendering Arabic, Chinese, Cyrillic, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Latin and other alphabets.
How to install PPT File to PDF APK?
2. Click the download button to download PPT File to PDF.Once the download completed,find PPT File to PDF in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find PPT File to PDF icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.