This app adds items to the shortcut list (widget list on ICS) which enable you to open TWiT's live streams in your default media player (VLC for Android, MX Player, ...).
They can be placed on the homescreen, on the dock, or used by any application which can make use of shortcuts.
You can select specific apps or let Android choose the media player.
- The author is not affiliated with the TWiT Network
- The TWiT logo is a trademark of Leo Laporte and TWiT.tv
~~~~~ v4.8 --- 25 Dec 2016 ~~~~~
- When a shortcut which requires the app to select a default stream or player is clicked, a feedback notification appears
- Internal changes related to versioning
~~~~~ v4.7 --- 25 Dec 2016 ~~~~~
- App would crash under strange circumstances during startup (I believe when force-closed due to low memory)
~~~~~ v4.6 --- 25 Dec 2016 ~~~~~
- App would crash on startup just after getting installed.
~~~~~ v4.5 --- 25 Dec 2016 ~~~~~
- When creating a shortcut, if "This app's default stream" and/or "This app's default player" is selected, the "create shortcut" button does not get enabled
- When uninstalling a player which was set as the default, the app crashes because it has no default
- When bringing the app into the foreground while the tab "How-To" or "About" is shown, it is blank
~~~~~ v4.4 --- 24 Dec 2016 ~~~~~
- It's no longer possible to click the "create shortcut" button when only a player is selected
- Bugfix: Shortcuts that targeted "MX Player (ad supported)" did not work. Pro version had no problems. Shortcuts that target it need to be recreated manually (sorry for that)
- Bugfix: The app did not recognize if "MX Player (ad supported)" was installed
- Bugfix: After installing a player, the players list gets updated immediately instead of requiring a restart of the app
~~~~~ v4.3 --- 21 Dec 2016 ~~~~~
- Added a custom field to Google Analytics to distinguish between your and my devices ("normal" vs "developer").
~~~~~ v4.2 --- 17 Dec 2016 ~~~~~
Fixed one bug:
- The app no longer crashes when you rotate it
~~~~~ v4.1 --- 17 Dec 2016 ~~~~~
Fixed two bugs:
- The app no longer crashes when you try to create shortcuts where you select "Android" as the media player (happens only with direct shortcuts). Oops.
- The app no longer crashes when you try to lauch shortcuts that where targeted at "Android" as the media player.
Also added Firebase Crash Reporting Service in order to detect when and why this app crashes on your devices.
~~~~~ v4.0 --- 15 Dec 2016 ~~~~~
- Tons of new, shiny, well hidden and suprising bugs
- This is a full rewrite of the app based on Material Design
- Easier to use than the old one
- The menu contains an entry to create a shortcut on the homescreen
- UStream and Flosoft video streams got added, BitGravity streams got removed
- Minimum supported version is now Android 4.0 (ICS) instead of Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- A JSON file now defines the streams and media players. In a future release this will be updateable via the internet so that new streams can be added easily.
- The "TWiT Live Chooser" got removed. It is still in the app and usable by old shortcuts, but no new shortcuts can be created which make use of it. This may change in a future release.
- Permission android.permission.INTERNET has been added because of the use of Google Analytics (please don't be mad because of this).
~~~~~ v3.0 --- 12 Jul 2012 ~~~~~
... no more space here -- The About tab contains the complete changelog
How to install TWiT Live Shortcuts APK?
2. Click the download button to download TWiT Live Shortcuts.Once the download completed,find TWiT Live Shortcuts in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find TWiT Live Shortcuts icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free