The Arikara Dictionary - Mobile is the best way to look up Arikara words and hear pronunciations while on the go. The Mobile Dictionary includes:
• 500+ entries and growing
• Audio Pronunciation recorded from Fluent Arikara Speakers
• Consistent phonemic spelling
• The ability to search in Arikara or English with a full indexed reference dictionary
• A place to save your favorite words for quick reference
• Offline ability that works without an active data connection
• Regular updates with latest revisions and improvements
This fun to use and explore self-study tool is the ultimate electronic Arikara learning and reference App, now optimized for portable use!
• If you haven't already, download the Arikara Keyboard - Mobile from the app store to type your search in Arikara!
• When you first download the App, it automatically downloads the most up-to-date entries. This can take from a few seconds to up to a minute.
• Want to contribute to the Arikara Language Project's dictionary? Go to http://dictionary.arikara.org and submit new words and corrections through our online form.
About the Arikara Language Project:
The Arikara Language Project provides accessible language-learning tools and resources, textbooks, apps, dictionaries and more, to help preserve Arikara. Get to know us at http://www.arikara.org and check out some of our other Arikara products!
Questions? Concerns? Please let us know!
We’re always working to improve our Arikara language-learning products. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email us at: email@example.com
MHA Arikara Language Project
How to install Arikara Dictionary APK?
2. Click the download button to download Arikara Dictionary.Once the download completed,find Arikara Dictionary in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Arikara Dictionary icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.