Have you ever wondered which notification you are receiving when your mobile phone gives an alert, but you've kept it in your pocket, on a table or in another room and you are too busy/lazy to pick it up?
Presenting NotifiCon, a notification manager app which customizes the sounds that come along with a notification alert. With NotifiCon, you can identify which app's notification has arrived without even picking up your phone or tablet!!
This is a notification manager app which provides notification customization by allowing you to configure sounds/ voice-based alerts for any apps that you use.
1. Configure the notification sound from a list of available options for each app's notifications on your phone/ tablet
2. Configure a special voice-based notification alert for notification alerts from any app (For example, you can configure your Whatsapp app to say "Whatsapp", when you get a Whatsapp notification)
3. Set a schedule- a time interval for the corresponding customized notifications to play, for any app
4. Block out individual apps from giving notification sounds/ voice alerts so that you are not unnecessarily disturbed from your routine
5. Easily search for apps to set customized behavior
6. Selectively allow notification sounds/ voice alerts when your device is in silent / vibrate (zero volume) mode, for individual apps (disabled by default)
7. Set the volume level for all such notification sounds/ voice alerts
8. Disable all or individual alert types for one/all apps
9. Temporarily block out configured alerts in two clicks - very useful during meetings
10. Allow / block all configured alerts when your device's screen is ON
11. Change voice for voice-based notification alerts by choosing among the TTS (text-to-speech) engines installed on your device
So what are you waiting for? Try NotifiCon - the notification manager app, right now!!!
1. NotifiCon does not create new notifications, rather it provides sound alerts/ customized voice alerts to accompany other apps' notifications.
2. During first time installation, the app will request for a number of things before opening the main screen. These include permission requests, notification access requests, and write settings requests. Please grant these to allow the app to perform its functions and then press the back button (if applicable).
3. Voice notification might show an initial lag, but will be prompt subsequently.
4. Currently, voice notifications are supported only in English.
This app uses the TTS engine installed on your device for generating voice notifications (TTS engine can optionally be changed)
This app has been tested with below TTS engines and some associated voices.
1. Google TTS engine (Installed by default on most Android-supported devices, free to download and use)
2. Samsung text-to-speech engine (Available only on Samsung devices)
3. eSpeak TTS (App and voices are free)
4. Vocalizer TTS (App is free, but voices should be purchased)
5. Acapela TTS (App is free but voices should be purchased)
Disclaimer : This app is not associated with any of the above mentioned TTS engines. Using them with/without any voice/app purchases under corresponding TTS engines may enhance customization and performance of this app, but such purchases are not associated with this app. It is hence advised to try out the voice samples by hearing samples first through corresponding trial version of those TTS engines, should you decide to make a purchase of such voices or TTS engines.
Credits: This app makes use of icons created by Icons8 (https://icons8.com/)
User Guide: https://youtu.be/GAo12WSXnwQ
For any queries or suggestions, please contact me at : email@example.com
Gautham S Yaji
How to install Notification Manager APK?
2. Click the download button to download Notification Manager.Once the download completed,find Notification Manager in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Notification Manager icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.