Glink 5250 Lite is an Android-version with Ads of Gallagher & Robertson's best-selling terminal emulation program, Glink Professional Edition for Microsoft Windows.
Glink 5250 Lite brings you a high quality and proven emulator for your Android Tablets and Smartphone devices. It allows you to try the Glink 5250 terminal emulation App before purchasing the full version of Glink 5250 with more features. See below.
Glink 5250 Lite is used to access applications running on IBM iSeries systems. Glink 5250 Lite emulates all IBM 5250 terminals and uses the TN5250 protocol for communication with the host systems.
- IBM 5250 terminal emulation, all models and screen sizes
- TN5250 communication to host
- SSL/TLS support for secure communication
- Multiline toolbar with function keys and macros
- Switch toolbar display on/off with action bar icon
- Configurable line spacing for improved readability and to make it easier to hit hotspots
- Pop-up standard keyboard with support of international characters
- Tab/shift-Tab and arrow-keys supported on external Bluetooth keyboard
- Colors can be customized
- Multiple host configurations supported
- Supports Double Byte Character Sets (DBCS) like Chinese, Japanese and Korean
- Optional password protected configurations
- Optional use of double-tap as Enter/Transmit
- Print or e-mail host print data
- Print or e-mail terminal emulation content or scroll-back buffer content
- Zoom and scroll
- Blinking attribute supported
- Blinking cursor supported
- Tap and hold to open http:// or https:// URL in internal or external browser
- Tap and hold to open Mail with e-mail address on screen
- Barcode scanning with built-in camera supported
- Socket Mobile barcode scanners connected in SPP mode (Serial Port Profile)
- Other Bluetooth barcode scanners like Opticon OPN2002 connected as external keyboard
The Ad-free version, Glink 5250, includes the following additional features:
- Multiple concurrent host sessions
- Macro recording for auto-login and for assignment to toolbar
- Customize toolbars, add/remove function keys and macros
- Optional auto-connect at startup
- Configurable scroll-back buffer contains history of your host session
- Export and import of configurations
- Configurable hotspots for function keys, option numbers and URLs
Gallagher & Robertson
How to install Glink 5250 Lite APK?
2. Click the download button to download Glink 5250 Lite.Once the download completed,find Glink 5250 Lite in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Glink 5250 Lite icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Update for Old Versions10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Facebook Pages Manager50,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free