Get current and precise weather conditions (METAR) as well as weather forecasts (TAF), which are used by pilots for their flight preparations. You can choose worldwide airport weather stations from the built-in database by either name, ICAO or IATA code. Data will be shown in its original format or fully decoded into easy understandable texts.
** NOTE: in order to display temperatures in Fahrenheit, switch off "Show original units"!
- shows additional information like sunrise/sunset, station location/elevation, timezone, and daylight saving adjustment
- optionally displays all times in GMT or in the station's local time
- supports US and metric units
- display/adding of nearby stations
NEW: Also check out our latest 'Sky MET', a visually stunning and feature rich application for pilots, by pilots.
How to install Aeroweather Lite APK?
2. Click the download button to download Aeroweather Lite.Once the download completed,find Aeroweather Lite in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Aeroweather Lite icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.