Your device will be "Wi-Fi Analyzer"!
By visualizing the Wi-Fi environment, you can prevent and resolve troubles of Wi-Fi.
It is convenient for site survey (preliminary survey) before introducing wireless LAN, and confirmation of radio wave condition after introduction.
"WiFi Analyzer" can solved the trouble of Wi-Fi. For example, Wi-Fi is slowly, Cannot connect to Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi is connected but cannnot connect to Internet, etc.
[Information on connected Wi-Fi]
You can check the status of the currently connected Wi-Fi network.
It is useful for isolating troubles. (For example, Connected to Wi-Fi but cannot connect to the Internet)
- Connection destination (SSID, BSSID)
- Signal strength (RSSI)
- Channel (Frequency)
- Channel Width *Only Android 6.0 or later
- Link Speed
Solve when can not connect to the Internet
- Open the web-based setting page of the router.
- Open web authentication page when connected to "public Wi-Fi spot".
[Scan the surrounding Wi-Fi]
You can scan the surrounding Wi-Fi and visualize the congestion of the channel and signal strength as a graph.
It is useful for site survey (preliminary survey) before introduction of wireless LAN.
[Display the Heatmap] * Android 3.0 or later only
You can map the signal strength and Link Speed of the currently connected Wi-Fi network on the floor map and visualize it as a heat map.
It is useful for checking the Wi-Fi condition after introduction.
[Display the Network Map]
Display the current network status as a map.
It is convenient for isolating the cause when you can not connect to the Internet or when it can not communicate with the device.
* This app detects devices by UPnP (SSDP) and ARP table. If device is not supported these protocol, app can not detect the device.
Display the connection status to the Internet
- Check if web authentication page exists
- Time of Ping to web site (google.com).
Display of network devices on Wi-Fi network
Open "Web-based setup page"
- You can also open the " Web-based setup page" with the browser by clicking the device.
[Real-Time Chart of Signal Strength]
Periodically, Wi-Fi Visualizer checks the RSSI of the currently connected Wi-Fi, and shows the chart of RSSI in real time.
It is convenient for checking that Wi-Fi Coverage is good in your house.
When installing a new repeater, you can investigate the point that radio waves are decaying. And, after a new repeater was installed, you can check that Wi-Fi roaming is working good.
[Connect to Wi-Fi by WPS] * Android 5.0 or later only
Setup Wi-Fi by 1 Tap. This uses WPS of Android OS, so supporting many devices.
This software includes the work that is distributed in the Apache License 2.0
- Hellocharts-Android ( https://github.com/lecho/hellocharts-android)
How to install Wi-Fi Visualizer APK?
2. Click the download button to download Wi-Fi Visualizer.Once the download completed,find Wi-Fi Visualizer in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Wi-Fi Visualizer icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Doctor Clean - Speed Booster5,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free