CppDroid is simple C/C++ IDE focused on learning programming languages and libraries.
* code complete *
* real-time diagnostics (warnings and errors) and fixes *
* file and tutorial navigator (variables, methods, etc)
* static analysis *
* smart syntax highlighting
* portrait/landscape UI
* auto indentation and auto pairing (configurable)
* configurable code syntax highlighting (themes) *
* compile C/C++ code (no root required)
* works offline (built-in compiler, no internet connection required)
* great C/C++ code examples included *
* detailed C++ tutorial and learn guide included *
* add-ons manager and auto updates
* Dropbox support *
* Google Drive support *
On first launch CppDroid extracts SDK (about 150Mb) and downloads and extracts examples and tutorials, so about 215 Mb of internal storage space is required. It can't be moved to sd card because of android security.
Start learning C and C++ by examples (menu / Project / Examples) or tutorials (menu / Project / Tutorials).
Advanced paid features (marked with *) review:
See also ArduinoDroid app:
How to install CppDroid - C/C++ IDE APK?
2. Click the download button to download CppDroid - C/C++ IDE.Once the download completed,find CppDroid - C/C++ IDE in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find CppDroid - C/C++ IDE icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.