Find yourself sending the same SMS to the same number frequently? QuickSMS will do the job. Create predefined SMS then send them with a single click.
This app may be very useful for SMS votes or for SMS parking (when you need to send a text to start/stop the parking meter).
* Pick a phone number from phone contacts.
* 3 SMS confirmation types:
- None – the message is sent right away.
- Confirmation – Send/Cancel dialog is shown.
- Countdown – The app waits a grace timeout before sending the message. It’s possible to cancel the message or send it right away. The timeout delay is configurable.
* Keep message history locally and (on compatible phones) in default SMS app.
* Backup/restore message templates and history.
* Template parameters for a message. Useful when most of the text is the same, but some part changes.
* SEND_SMS – it’s hard to send SMS without this permission.
* READ_PHONE_STATE - also required to send SMS on some Android versions.
* READ_CONTACTS – used for picking up contacts from phone book.
* WRITE_SMS & READ_SMS - used for saving messages in default SMS app history.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - used for backup/restore of message templates and history.
Visit app page: http://www.krokets.com/android/apps/quicksms/
Please, report bugs and requests at QuickSMS@krokets.com
SMS, text, message, text message, template, send, send SMS, quick, quick SMS, template, predefined, pre-defined
How to install QuickSMS APK?
2. Click the download button to download QuickSMS.Once the download completed,find QuickSMS in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find QuickSMS icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.