Fixed the problem updating the window of FlashAir™ App 3.1.0 or later version for Android™ that might have seemed like a failure to connect to FlashAir™. (June 20, 2016)
With the FlashAir™ App for Android, you can quickly and easily connect, download and share all the images and documents on your wireless FlashAir™ SDHC memory card.
3 browsing modes
- Photo/Movie view shows thumbnails of photos and movies in a single scrollable grid.
- Music view shows music files in a single scrollable list.
- Folder view shows any files within each folder.
Download, share and open files
- Save your files to your Android device.
- Share your files via E-mail/Twitter/Facebook/Weibo. *Note: You need an internet connection.
- Open a file in another application.
- Automatic detection of adding or updating files on FlashAir
- Configuring SSID and security key (password) of the FlashAir™ card.
- Configuring SSID and security key (password) for internet pass thru mode.
- Administration password (MASTERCODE)
- This application is compatible Android 2.3.3 - Android 6.0 devices.
- Please pay attention to following things when you use this App on your smartphone of Android 6.0 basis.
- Please enable location service or GPS mode on your smartphone.
- If you get a trouble in a wireless connection, please set air plane mode before you use this App.
- This application uses a microSD card inserted into the Android device. Error could occur on the Android device with no micro SD card.
- TOSHIBA may modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services or Materials, or any portion thereof, with or without notice
- This application may be terminated its service or functions without former notice.
- THIS APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS “BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. TOSHIBA WOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION.
- FlashAir is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation.
TOSHIBA MEMORY CORPORATION
How to install FlashAir APK?
2. Click the download button to download FlashAir.Once the download completed,find FlashAir in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find FlashAir icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
B612 - Selfiegenic Camera100,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Z Camera100,000k+ Free