The world’s #1 Boating app! A favorite among cruisers, sailors, fishermen and divers. Find the same detailed charts and advanced features as on the best GPS plotters. Download the app, then go to Menu>Charts>Add Region, select an area and start a 2-week free trial of Navionics+ or purchase a subscription.
√ Download of the following chart layers:
- NAUTICAL CHART for all essential cartographic reference detail. The most accurate and thorough set of information based on Hydrographic Office data, Notices to Mariners, new publications, our own surveys, and reports from users. It provides port plans, safety depth contours, marine services info, tides & currents, navigation aids and more.
- SONARCHART™: the award-winning 1 ft/0.5m HD bathymetry map that reflects ever-changing conditions. Be part of the community and contribute by uploading your sonar logs to enhance it.
- COMMUNITY EDITS made by users (rocks, wrecks, etc.) and shared for all to benefit.
√ CHART UPDATES: we deliver more than 2,000 updates every day! Update as frequently as you like!
√ DOCK-TO-DOCK AUTOROUTING quickly creates detailed routes even through narrow waterways and channels, based on chart data and navigation aids. POIs are automatically shown nearby your destination.
√ NAVIGATION MODULE for advanced route planning with ETA, distance to arrival, heading to WP, fuel consumption and more!
√ ADVANCED MAP OPTIONS: overlay Satellite/Terrain, highlight Shallow Areas, filter Depth Contours and enable a Fishing Range for targeting key fishing areas.
√ PLOTTER SYNC – Compatible Raymarine, Lowrance, Simrad and B&G models can transfer routes and markers, update charts, activate and renew subscriptions of eligible plotter cards and upload sonar logs (only Raymarine) for improved SonarChart™! Learn more at navionics.com/charts/features/plotter-sync.
√ WEATHER & TIDES provides real-time weather data and forecasts. Access daily and hourly forecasts for your favorite locations and get wind, weather buoys, Tides & Currents overlaid on your map. Buoy data from NOAA can include wind speed, gust and direction as well as air pressure, water temperature, wave height and other relevant marine data.
Navionics+ is a one-year subscription. Download detailed maps by zooming in or from Menu>Download Map: they will reside on your device even after expiration. You can renew your subscription with a discount of up 50%. If you don’t renew, you can still use the charts you previously downloaded, along with several free features: TRACK your trips, create ROUTES that provide ETA, measure DISTANCES, add MARKERS, get WIND FORCASTS, choose MAP OPTIONS to customize your chart, use SYNC my DATA to share data across devices, read MAGAZINES & GUIDES, and access GOVT CHART in US. Plus, enjoy SONARCHART™ LIVE to create personal 1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry maps that display in real time while navigating. Upload your sonar logs to build even better local charts for your area connecting wirelessly to a compatible sonar/plotter.
Have a plotter card? If the registered chart card of your device has expired, you can order a new one directly from this app with up to 50% off! Go to Menu>Charts.
Navionics has certified several Android models where the app is designed to load and operate correctly with an OS of 4.1 or higher. Please refer to our Compatibility Guide, which is continuously updated at navionics.com/support/compatibility-guides. We cannot guarantee flawless operation or provide support for non-certified devices. ALL SALES ARE FINAL on Google Play.
Travel & Local
How to install Boating HD APK?
2. Click the download button to download Boating HD.Once the download completed,find Boating HD in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Boating HD icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
MAPS.ME – Map with Navigation and Directions10,000k+ Free
Careem - Car Booking App10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free