Kuala Lumpur Audio Travel Guide
Explore the Malay, Indian, Chinese and Colonial heritage of Kuala Lumpur! Kuala Lumpur is one of the most fascinating cities in the world. It stands at the meeting point of three major Asian cultures and the influence of the Malays, Chinese and Indians can be belt everywhere in the city, from the architecture to the foods. Of course, there is also a major colonial element. All these aspects are explored within these tours, alongside a multitude of fun facts, historical details and practical information. You will surely enjoy walking the streets of this wonderful, young and energetic Asian metropolis while listening to our walking tours.
PocketGuide, the world’s leading audio city guide application, gives you tours by voice, revealing the best stories, insider hangouts and must-see sights in close to 100 major cities and tourist destinations. The app determines your location and a recording of your personal tour guide describes where you are – you don’t need to touch your phone or read from the screen. All the tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out. You can choose from different themed tours, or just wander around the city and let PocketGuide inform you when an interesting site is nearby. The app can also record your trip: With one click you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.
Travel & Local
How to install Kuala Lumpur APK?
2. Click the download button to download Kuala Lumpur.Once the download completed,find Kuala Lumpur in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Kuala Lumpur icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
MAPS.ME – Map with Navigation and Directions10,000k+ Free