GPS based Speedometer can be used for measuring speed and distance while driving, cycling and for any other similar kind of activities where measurements of speed and distance are required . Speedometer app can be used as a substitute of a vehicle speedometer or odometer provided the GPS sensor of the mobile device reports correct measurements of device location. Speedometer app also supports heads up display (HUD) feature where the mobile device can be placed on dashboard of a vehicle to see the reflection of speed and distance measurements on windshield. User can also check his/her Trip history which shows the last six trips in bar graph. Speedometer also shows the travelled path using markers on Google map once the user stops the measurements. Markers provide information like start point using green color marker, end point using red color marker, normal speed info using blue color marker and it uses yellow color marker to show overspeed info if the user has specified speed limit warning and crosses the specified speed limit.
Features provided in Speedometer App:
1) Current Speed in Kilometer per hour, Mile per hour or Knot based on speed unit selected by user
2) Total distance covered in Kilometers, Miles or Nautical Miles based on speed unit selected by user
3) Max/Top speed achieved
4) Average Speed
3) Duration/Time taken for the measurement of speed and distance.
5) Route taken is displayed using different color markers and line markers on google map after stopping the measurement.
6) Bar graph to display last six travelled Distance and Average Speed.
7) Color selection for text and background.
8) Speed limit warning alarm feature if the speed crosses the preset speed limit.
9) HUD mode to see mirror image of device screen on windshield or on similar object.
10) Digital Compass
Please Note: Accuracy of speed and distance measurement depends on the accuracy of GPS hardware of the device. If the GPS device gives erroneous info about the position of the device then the speed and distance calculation may be wrong.
Travel & Local
How to install Speedometer APK?
2. Click the download button to download Speedometer.Once the download completed,find Speedometer in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Speedometer icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
MAPS.ME – Map with Navigation and Directions10,000k+ Free