This sample app demonstrates how an android Terminal Emulator application can be developed using IBM Host Access Transformation Services (HATS)
By default it uses a sample HATS web application deployed on IBM Host Integration Demo site - http://hilive.demos.ibm.com/atdemo/
Full source code of this sample app is available on GitHub: https://github.com/sun4git/HATSMobileApp-Sample
Features of this sample app:
- System z and System i (3270 & 5250) emulation
- Customization options on the app
- Color remap functionality
- Fully functional host keypad with all the keys required for an emulator
For more information, refer to https://wp.me/p6tTse-xI
How to install IBM HATS - Sample App APK?
2. Click the download button to download IBM HATS - Sample App.Once the download completed,find IBM HATS - Sample App in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find IBM HATS - Sample App icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.