Districts are the de facto front-end of government where most Government-to-Consumer or G2C interaction takes place. The eDistrict project was conceptualized to improve this experience and enhance the efficiencies of the various Departments at the district-level to enable seamless service delivery to the citizen.
Front-ends under the scheme, in the form of citizen facilitation centers, are envisoned to be built at District, Tehsil, Sub-division and Block levels. Village-level front-ends would be established through Common Services Centres (CSCs) for delivery of services.
Indicative services planned to be delivered through this MMP include:
* Certificates: Creation and distribution of certificates for income, domicile, caste, Birth, Death etc.
* Licences: Arms Licenses etc.
* Public Distribution System (PDS): Issue of Ration Card, etc.
* Social Welfare Schemes: Disbursement of old-age pensions, family pensions, widow pensions, etc.
* Complaints: Related to unfair prices, absentee teachers, non-availability of doctor, etc.
* RTI: Online filing and receipt of information relating to the Right to Information Act
* Linking with other e government projects: Registration, Land Records, and Driving Licences, etc.
* Information Dissemination: About government schemes, entitlements, etc.
* Assessment of taxes: Property tax, and other government taxes.
* Utility Payment: Payments relating to electricity, water bills property taxes etc.
Service Included with this App
Andhra Pradesh (AP)
Arunachal Pradesh (AR)
Himachal Pradesh (HP)
Jammu and Kashmir (JK)
Madhya Pradesh (MP)
Tamil Nadu (TN)
Uttar Pradesh (UP)
West Bengal (WB)
Rishabh IT Solution
How to install E-District : : India APK?
2. Click the download button to download E-District : : India.Once the download completed,find E-District : : India in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find E-District : : India icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.