ImageMeter lets you measure dimensions, angles and areas in your photos with ease. No more need to draw a sketch of your apartment or furniture. Simply take a photo and annotate it with the dimensions on your phone or pad.
ImageMeter has the broadest support for Bluetooth laser distance measurement devices. Most devices from Leica, Bosch, CEM, Hilti, and TruPulse are supported (see below for full list of devices).
What is also special about ImageMeter is that it enables you to measure within the image long after you took the picture. It often happens that after taking the photo, being back at home or in the office, one realizes that some important distances have not been measured. This is no problem anymore with ImageMeter, because it enables you to measure the missing data directly from the photos, afterwards. Additionally, with this feature, you can also easily measure the dimensions for places which are too difficult to reach. This works whenever the objects you want to measure are within a plane (even if it is only virtual) and if you can provide a reference rectangle for ImageMeter. ImageMeter will take care of all perspective foreshortening and still compute the measurements correctly. You can also have as many measurement planes in one image as you like.
- measurements of lengths, angles, circles, and arbitrarily shaped areas based on a single reference measure
- export to PDF, JPEG and PNG
- sort your images into subfolders and export complete folders as ZIP archives
- Bluetooth connectivity to laser distance meters for measuring lengths, areas, and angles.
- metric and imperial units (even formats like 1' 2 3/4" are supported)
- value input with autocompletion
- text annotation with user definable preset texts and automatic text formatting
Supported bluetooth laser distance meters:
- Leica Disto D110, D810, D510, S910, D2 (Android 4.3 with Bluetooth LE required),
- Leica Disto D3a-BT, D8, A6, D330i,
- Bosch PLR30c, PLR40c, PLR50c, GLM50c, GLM100c,
- Stanley TLM99s,
- Hilti PD-38 (this is the only app that supports this device),
- CEM iLDM-150, Toolcraft LDM-70BT,
- TruPulse 200 and 360,
- Suaoki D5T,
- Mileseey P7,
This is the free evaluation copy with watermarks in exported images, some limitations on the number of measures per photo and limited Bluetooth measurement distance. For the full version, either install the pro version or upgrade within the free app. Both ways give you the full set of features.
*** This Old House TOP 100 Best New Home Products: "a superpower for anyone shopping for furnishings to fit a space" ***
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to contact me if you observe any problems,
or just want to give feedback. I will answer to your
emails and help you resolve problems.
At this place, I'd like to thank all users for all the positive feedback I get. Many of your proposals have already been implemented and improved the app a lot, and many ideas are waiting to be included in the next versions. Let me assure you that all of your proposals are considered, as my goal is to make this app as good as possible to improve your productivity.
Thank you for providing translations: Hakan D. (French), Marco D. (Italian), Victor R. (Russian), Ning Zhao (Chinese), Maxberg (Czech)
How to install ImageMeter - photo measure APK?
2. Click the download button to download ImageMeter - photo measure.Once the download completed,find ImageMeter - photo measure in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find ImageMeter - photo measure icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
UC browser mini100,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free