With TaskManager you could view and terminate running Apps. You could select between user apps oder all including system apps. No system services will be display, the should not be terminated!
With a short touch on an app you do terminate it, with a long touch you switch to it You could switch between the different views with the 3 buttons or with a "swipe" to the left or right. Of every app you could see memory usage, processort time and cpu load.
By a "long touch" on a button you could select the following options:
- RAM [megabyte]: Proportional PSS/sum of all "dirty".
- Usage [minutes:seconds]: Refresh activated/deactivated.
- CPU [percent]: System apps visible/invisible.
Since Android version 2.2 you will need superuser access to close other apps. You have to allow these for this app! Other functions are not affected. Use Google to find out how to "root".
Until API Version 7 no root permissions are needed and you could reject the request.
In case you like this app, i would be glad about a donation (see "About")
Donator-App & Features: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.defim.apk.taskmanager.donator
Apk Size: 109.7KB
Require Version: 3Download APK
How to install TaskManager APK?
2. Click the download button to download TaskManager.Once the download completed,find TaskManager in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find TaskManager icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.