Ideal for optimizer. ALMiG compressed air Tools provides a collection of important calculation tools for the optimization of your compressed air station.
• Unit converter: pressure, volume, power, volume flow, energy and temperature
• Calculation of the pressure drop in the compressed air system
• Calculation of the development of condensate during compression
• Calculation in standard cubic metres according to DIN 1343 and ISO 2533
• Calculation of optimal receiver size
• Calculation of the sound pressure level
• …of several sound sources of the same kind and
• …of several sound sources of different kinds
• Calculation of the minimum cross-section of the exhaust air aperture
• Determining the nominal pipe width by calculation
• Determining the quantity of leakage
• …by emptying the receiver and
• …by on-period measurement
We´re convinced that it´s possible to optimize your compressed air station with a minimum of effort. Use ALMiG Tools to identify potentials of improvement in an easy and fast way.
In case you need help or have questions about ALMiG products and services, the App provides a contact form, contact information and FAQs.
ALMiG Tools is available in English and German and can be used offline.
ALMiG Kompressoren GmbH
How to install Compressed Air Calc by ALMiG APK?
2. Click the download button to download Compressed Air Calc by ALMiG.Once the download completed,find Compressed Air Calc by ALMiG in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Compressed Air Calc by ALMiG icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.