A great way how to easily manage your debts and group expenses.
Integration of financial and non-financial debts (e.g. lending of a book) in one application.
Group transactions for collective events, such as trips, parties, group admission or rentals of sports fields:
- based on the principle of virtual accounts (similar to a bank), which the participants deposit their money to, and for each activity, their share is evenly withdrawn (suitable for periodic events)
- it is not mandatory to use groups - you can simply record who you lend your money to, or who you owe to, so they can use the application as easily as possible
- complete backup and restore of your data (you can transfer data between devices)
- data export to your SD card in CSV format or sharing via email
- notifications when somebody owes you money for a long time
- the application is completely free and without ads
- recommended by John Doe :)
We welcome any feedback or suggestions for adding new features.
If you would like to help us by translating the app into your own language, please let us know.
- Read contacts: for adding people directly from your contact list
- Write to SD card: for exporting data to CSV files
How to install U.O.me (Debt Manager) APK?
2. Click the download button to download U.O.me (Debt Manager).Once the download completed,find U.O.me (Debt Manager) in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find U.O.me (Debt Manager) icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.