New versions of XDA Feed coming soon for other devices! Thanks for your patience while we work on the kinks in this first version :)
XDA Feed is a "feed" of the best of the best for the OnePlus 3/3T, updated several times per day. Whether it's a new ROM, kernel, root method, news article, thread, video, or an interesting icon pack, theme, or wallpaper to change things up a little bit, XDA Feed will keep you apprised of the best stuff for your phone, with granular notifications to filter content type and push interval selection -- or disable them altogether, if you don't wish to be disturbed.
Feed is currently in Beta as we work on the bugs! Thanks for your patience.
- Optimized for speed and fluidity
- Fully Material Design
- Download ROMs, kernels, and other cool stuff right to your device, or easily get to a thread to see more information or join the discussion
- Full notification control: you pick the type of content for which you get notifications, and the time interval
- Dark theme and light theme
- Star your favorite content for later viewing
Q: Why does this app exist?
We all know there is a ton of cool stuff you can do to your phone, but navigating the XDA forums to find it all can be a bit daunting. This app is a curated "feed" of all that stuff you wish you knew about, so you don't miss anything.
Q: This sounds great! But I don't have a OnePlus 3/3T
You can still use Feed. While we plan to have other versions of Feed in the future for different devices, some of the Feed content is generic to all devices (such as homescreen setups, wallpapers, icons, etc), so feel free to use this app with any phone, bra!
Q: Why not just integrate this into XDA or XDA Labs?
We wanted to separate the functionality of Feed because we have some very cool stuff planned for it. You'll see!
Q: Where does the content come from?
From the XDA Forums and Portal.
Visit the XDA thread if you have any questions, issues or feature ideas!
How to install OnePlus 3/3T Feed APK?
2. Click the download button to download OnePlus 3/3T Feed.Once the download completed,find OnePlus 3/3T Feed in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find OnePlus 3/3T Feed icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free