PeerDeviceNet connects your mobile devices (phones and tablets) through WI-FI, WI-FI Direct or mobile hotspot network to enable sharing across devices. It allows a group of devices share web pages, contact information, pictures, videos and other documentations.
If you have any problems, please email me or post review with your device models and connection types you are trying to setup (WiFi, WiFi Direct or mobile hotspot) so that i can investigate and reply as fast as possible.
1. Safe direct connections.
Your devices connect to each other in direct connections. Nobody can connect to your device without your permission or active participation. All connections are secured using TLS/SSL.
2. Easy connection setup.
Two simple methods to connect peer devices:
* By using NFC/Android_Beam or camera scanning QR code. One device will be chosen as leader which will choose network (wifi, wifi direct or mobile hotspot), generate QR code image and start NFC transmit; others can join the group and connect to peers by either scanning leader's QR code using rear or front camera or tapping with leader device.
* By search and find. In WI-FI networks (with multicast), simply start PeerDeviceNet or tap "Search and connect" button at multiple devices simultaneously; they can find and connect to each other automatically.
3. Easy to use
PeerDeviceNet extends Android's standard "send and share" capability to remote devices. You go to apps which "own" the data you are interested (such Contact app for contact information, Gallery app for photos and videos), select or show the data and click "share" or "send" button. PeerDeviceNet will be among the list of targets thru which you can send data.
You can choose multiple data items to send, or a whole folder of photos to send at the same time.
You can choose to send data to one, a few or all connected devices.
4. Flexible multitasking.
All devices participating PeerDeviceNet can send data to each other simultaneously. It can safely run in background while you are running other apps. You can add new data to send at any time.
5. Support most android devices.
PeerDeviceNet supports android 2.2 up to 4.1, which cover over 95% of android devices.
This free edition contains 100% features. It is supported via mobile ads.
How to install PeerDeviceNet (Free Edition) APK?
2. Click the download button to download PeerDeviceNet (Free Edition).Once the download completed,find PeerDeviceNet (Free Edition) in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find PeerDeviceNet (Free Edition) icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Doctor Clean - Speed Booster5,000k+ Free