Do you use international phone cards, calling cards or dialing services to call your friends and loved ones? Do you regularly dial premium-rate telephone calls through intermediate services to save you money?
With GeoDialer, you can make the process as simple as 1-2-3. Once you have registered your dialing service with the app, you can just dial the number as you normally would, using your phone's keypad or your contact list. GeoDialer will automatically redirect the call through the phone card, calling card or dialing service of your choice.
If you use your phone regularly to dial from various countries, GeoDialer will help you select the phone cards or dialing services that are available in your current country.
Phone cards, calling cards and other dialing services may be registered and configured in a few easy steps. You may easily save your account definitions in order to share them with your friends or to back them up.
This is the free, ad-supported version of the application. If you like this product, please consider purchasing the paid, ad-free version. This is available as a standalone app on the Play Store, or as a convenient in-app purchase.
GeoDialer 2.0 is available in English and Russian. French language support is coming soon.
UPDATE: GeoDialer has recently been reviewed by AppsZoom with a "Great" rating! For details, see http://www.appszoom.com/android_applications/communication/geodialer-calling-card-dialer_tchx.html
Best used for:
- International dialing services
- International calling cards
- International phone cards
- Premium-rate phone numbers
Image courtesy of stockimages / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
How to install Calling Card GeoDialer APK?
2. Click the download button to download Calling Card GeoDialer.Once the download completed,find Calling Card GeoDialer in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Calling Card GeoDialer icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.