Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Westminster Abbey has more than a thousand years of history. Benedictine monks built the original church sometime in the tenth century, establishing a monastery and a tradition of daily worship, which continues to this day. It was rebuilt in the middle of the 11th century and again 200 years later.The Abbey became the coronation church in 1066, when William the Conqueror was crowned and almost all monarchs since have been crowned here. It is the final resting place of seventeen monarchs and at least sixteen weddings have taken place here. The present church, begun by Henry III in 1245, is one of the most famous Gothic buildings in the country with the shrine of its Anglo-Saxon king (Edward the Confessor) as its centerpiece.It contains a treasure-trove of paintings, stained glass, carvings and sculptures, walkways and pavements, textiles, vaults and other artifacts. Westminster Abbey is also the place where some of the most significant people in the nation's history (royalty, heads-of-state, writers, actors and other cultural icons) are buried or commemorated; over 3300 people are represented here. Taken as a whole the tombs and memorials comprise the most significant single collection of history that Britain has to offer.
Westminster Abbey London Tour Guide by Guiddoo is a detailed and all-inclusive Audio-Visual Travel guide for those tourists who are planning to visit this iconic monument. It has all that a tourist would need & allows you to get up close & personal with
Westminster Abbey in London through the interactive
Westminster Abbey Step by Step Travel Guide.Planning and reaching London in United Kingdom to visit Westminster Abbey can be a difficult task to perform however Westminster Abbey Tour Guide helps travelers do this with great ease by offering Westminster Abbey Tickets, Westminster Abbey Personal Tours and Packages, Hotels and Restaurants in and around Westminster Abbey & London along with a lot of other useful information.
What does it offers you?
• Complete Interactive step-by-step tour guide of Westminster Abbey
• Key attractions in Audio and Video Guide Format
• Trivia and History about Westminster Abbey
• Image and Video Wall
• Tourist information like Westminster Abbey Opening and Closing Times, Westminster Abbey Directions, Places of Interest like Hotels and Restaurants and a lot more. Know all about Westminster Abbey, even before you arrive at this place as well as use it as a travel tool while visiting Westminster Abbey. This quintessential Guiddoo Westminster Abbey tour guide will prove to be your perfect partner when you visit the iconic Westminster Abbey in London,United Kingdom.
Travel & Local
Guiddoo Tour Guide
Apk Size: 8.09MB
Require Version: 15Download APK
How to install Westminster Abbey Tour Guide APK?
2. Click the download button to download Westminster Abbey Tour Guide.Once the download completed,find Westminster Abbey Tour Guide in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Westminster Abbey Tour Guide icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Google Street View1,000,000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Careem - Car Booking App10,000k+ Free
More from Developer
Angkor Wat Cambodia Tour Guide5,000+ Free
Kaaba Masjid al Haram Makkah1,000+ Free
Sagrada Familia Barcelona Tour1,000+ Free
Sistine Chapel Vatican Tour1,000+ Free
Taj Mahal India Travel Guide1,000+ Free
Burj Khalifa Travel Guide1,000+ Free