The Blueduino text expander is an app that provides immediate text expansion features with macros, multiline text and emoji.
For Android Lollipop and later it can be configured as an accessibility service so to help expand frequently used texts without the need of changing the system keyboard. The app really saves time with shortcuts for texts that are used often.
The intuitive non-obtrusive interface lets you define your own automatic text replacements such as mail footers, greetings and other common or repetitive texting easily. They are readily accessible from the keyboard or the snippet to clipboard functionality.
It also makes working with your bluetooth keyboard more efficient and helps you to create texts simpler and faster. With this app and a bluetooth keyboard you can write texts fast and define your own abbreviations and text substitutions.
14 days trial version, all licensees of version 2.x will have get the upcoming 3.x series license and can update free of charge.
Blueduino Quick Text lets you:
• define text substitutions such as 'ty' to expand text to 'thank you' and have your mail adress at hand everywhere
• soft keys that have integrated shortcuts and text prediction features
• date and time picker, quickly access as formatted text snippets
• macro functionality, combine shortcuts and interactive pickers
• switch between keyboard layouts for different languages easily
• supports external keyboards e.g. with bluetooth or usb connection including the shortcuts
• create texts faster: simply type predefined abbreviations like "twim" and you'll get " To whom it may concern" immediately.
Besides predefined shortcuts you can also edit your own and make your personal list of abbreviations to create texts more efficiently the way you need them. When typing an abbreviation, a non-disruptive dialog appears in the corner showing either one or more alternatives you can select from.
The Blueduino Hotkeys App saves you lots of typing and time and allows you to do your daily work faster and more efficient with your Android tablet or phone device.
Save time and configure text snippets that are expanded automatically for
• Email signatures
• Long words that are misspelled or easily typed wrong
• Addresses or directions
• Commonly used phrases and text snippets
• Text templates
• Switch between template collections when working with two or more languages
UC Mobile Apps
How to install Blueduino Quick Text APK?
2. Click the download button to download Blueduino Quick Text.Once the download completed,find Blueduino Quick Text in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Blueduino Quick Text icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.