WebSnap essentially lets you take a snapshot of any web page or part of a page and display it on your Android home screen with a refresh interval of your choice. This can come really handy for any news or sports story you are following, an online cam feed enjoy glancing at every now and then, or just about any piece of info from the interwebz that you want to keep an eye on. (Haroon Q. Raja - XDA Developers)
- Clip webpage region and put it on your homescreen as Web Widget.
- Web Widget is refreshed automatically to update the content as your choice
- Support auto-login for private page access
- Support smart scroll to the tapped region on widget
- Share widget snapshot to Facebook, Twitter, Email, Cloud...
- Capture whole webpage as a high quality picture
- Capture a selected region on a webpage, eliminate unnecessary regions.
- Support capture webpage with zoom for very high resolution snapshot.
- Manage your snapshots and sharing snapshots.
- Some website layout may not be captured successfully in Android 2.3 or lower
Tags: Website Widget, Webpage Widget, Web Observer, Web watcher, Web snap, Web clipper, Web Capture, Web Snapper, Save Web, Web Snapshot
Apk Size: 2.85MB
Require Version: 10Download APK
How to install Websnap-Web capture,Web widget APK?
2. Click the download button to download Websnap-Web capture,Web widget.Once the download completed,find Websnap-Web capture,Web widget in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Websnap-Web capture,Web widget icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.