NFC Tasks is an additional application for the execution of tasks recorded by the NFC Tools.
To write and configure tasks on your NFC tags , you can download the application NFC Tools here : http://getapp.nfctools.wakdev.com/ or search on the Play Store : NFC Tools.
The execution of tasks NFC requires a lot of rights than the simple use of NFC on your phone. This is why I decided to separate the function of NFC Tools application .
NFC Tasks can be used independently with NFC tags that have been already configured by NFC Tools.
The application can perform this following tasks :
- Enable / Disable / Toggle wifi
- Enable / Disable / Toggle wifi hotspot
- Enable / Disable / Toggle bluetooth
- Enable / Disable / Toggle mobile data
- Enable / Disable / Toggle Airplane mode (root)
- Configuring sound profile : Mute / Vibrate / Normal
- Set brightness level and brightness mode
- Set auto-rotate
- Set volume for ringtones and notifications
- Set volume for media
- Set volume for alarms
- Set alarm
- Set timer (from Android 4.4)
- Launch app
- Launch tools
- Launch Tasker tasks
- TTS (Text to speech)
- Configuring a wireless network
- And more...
If you don't have NFC Tags, you can buy high quality and super durable NFC tags here : http://whiztags.wakdev.com/shop/
- If you encounter any problem, contact me.
- If you like NFC Tools, you can buy Pro Edition: http://getapp.nfctoolspro.wakdev.com/
- If you like NFC Tasks, you can buy me a coffee: http://getapp.donate.wakdev.com/
How to install NFC Tasks APK?
2. Click the download button to download NFC Tasks.Once the download completed,find NFC Tasks in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find NFC Tasks icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
SuperB Cleaner - Boost, Clean & APP LOCK100,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Doctor Clean - Speed Booster5,000k+ Free