Google Translate is one of the greatest apps on Android.
By adding in-app translation ability it becomes even much better!
However, new "Tap to Translate" feature of Google Translate is not good as introduced, because text select method in Android really sucks!
Furthermore, Google Translate can't translate text in third-party apps that don't support native Android text selection method (long click and highlight).
So, we've created Tap to Translate!
Tap to Translate allows you to select and translate any text on screen by most comfortable way: just tap to translate!
Tap to Translate brings Google Translate to new level of convenience!
Review at AndroidHeadlines: http://www.androidheadlines.com/2016/05/sponsored-app-review-extension-google-translate.html .
- Selection of single or multiple on-screen text blocks at one time.
- Instant translation to your language by Google Translate.
- Easy access, activation or deactivation with floating icon.
- Auto-starts with selected apps.
How to use:
- Launch Tap to Translate
- Click to Tap to Translate's floating icon to activate text selection mode. For the first time, you are requested to enable Tap to Translate in Accessibility Service Settings.
- Click to on-screen text blocks to select text.
- In single text selection mode (default), Google Translate takes action at once and translates selected text to your language. In multiple text block selection mode, you have to click to EFGT icon again after selecting all text blocks.
- Click back button or re-click Tap to Translate's floating Icon to disable text selection mode.
- Tap to Translate's floating icon can be moved anywhere on the screen by drag&drop. Moving to X icon at bottom will shut down Tap to Translate.
- Settings page can be open from System's Accessibility Settings, or by relaunching Tap to Translate while Tap to Translate's floating icon is already active.
- Tap to Translate needs system's accessibility features to see what text on screen.
- Tap to Translate can work with many apps. However, some times Tap to Translate can't recognize text on screen, especially for app with web browsing view.
- In few cases, Tap to Translate can detect on-screen content changes and auto deactivates text selection mode. You have to manually re-enable again.
- Google Translate is product of Google Inc. Tap to Translate has no relationship with Google, Google Translate or its affiliates.
Note for Samsung users:
On Samsung Galaxy devices (SG 5 and later), check to see if you have App Battery Optimizer in Samsung Smart Manager app enabled. If that, go to Android Settings > General > Battery > look under App Optimization and select Details. Then find Tap to Translate and turn it off.
How to install Tap to Translate APK?
2. Click the download button to download Tap to Translate.Once the download completed,find Tap to Translate in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Tap to Translate icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Doctor Clean - Speed Booster5,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free