VictorOps is an alerting, monitoring and incident management platform with real-time collaboration tools for DevOps teams. By integrating with existing monitoring and alert software the DevOps tool provides increased situational awareness for all team members, and encourages problem solving from the right team member at the right time. Use smart alert management and in-app conference calling to expedite incident resolution, improve uptime, and reduce the strain on your on-call team.
The VictorOps app allows users to use our full suite of alert management, collaboration and on-call scheduling functions on their android mobile devices. Designed to work in conjunction with the VictorOps service, DevOps teams can use the following features:
• View a live Timeline of monitoring data with ongoing status updates, not just alerts when something goes wrong.
• Configure and receive IT alerts via: push notifications, SMS alerting, email alert notifications or phone calls.
• View, Acknowledge, Reroute and Resolve incidents inside the VictorOps monitoring system, directly from a mobile device.
• Contact team members or initiate conference calling directly in the application.
• Chat and contribute to solutions, regardless of whether a team member is on-call or not.
• Swap on-call duties with one touch.
• Capture resolution details to expedite future remediation and build team intelligence.
• View runbooks and relevant graphs within alerts to more quickly ascertain severity and resolution steps.
*A VictorOps account is required to use this DevOps alerting and collaboration application.
Sign up at https://victorops.com
How to install VictorOps Alert & On-Call Tool APK?
2. Click the download button to download VictorOps Alert & On-Call Tool.Once the download completed,find VictorOps Alert & On-Call Tool in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find VictorOps Alert & On-Call Tool icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.