TeluguPad is a lightweight tool/utility which comes in handy to type in telugu using normal english soft keyboard.
The main advantage TeluguPad offers is that it doesn't require Internet connection to type in telugu. As you start typing the text is instantly converted into telugu in another view below english text.
Other features include:
* Allows saving the text to a file.
* Opening saved TeluguPad text for re-editing.
* Allows sending the text via SMS/Whatsapp/Facebook Messenger/Email etc. Just tap the "Share" button at the top and select how you wanna share.
* The text can also be copied which can be later pasted wherever required.(Say for example, you want to add a new contact to phonebook with name in telugu.)
* Separate buttons are available at the top for each of these features.
తెలుగు --- telugu
మర్యాద రామన్న --- maryaada raamanna
మార్క్స్ కార్డ్ --- maarx kaarD or maarks kaarD
The saved documents can be located in your external storage(or in your Internal storage on some devices) at: /Your_SD_Card/TeluguPad folder.
The saved documents can be opened with any text editor of your choice. The same file opens perfectly on your laptop/desktop too. However if you want to update the file, you should open it in TeluguPad.
One more thing to note here is that the folder also contains a "tmp" folder which contains some metadata of the files saved. So please make sure that the files under this folder is not deleted incase you want to edit the saved files later.
Please Note: The app purely depends on the unicode support of your device. As you start typing in english, if you dont see corresponding telugu text being generated, then probably your device doesnt support unicode and sorry that TeluguPad cannot be of any use to you.
The mapping of telugu letters to English alphabets can be found by hitting the info button (i) at the bottom right corner of the app.
The permissions read/write external storage are for opening/saving existing TeluguPad documents. The other permissions are of course added to serve advertisements.
For comments/suggestions, please reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apk Size: 214.73KB
Require Version: 7Download APK
How to install Telugu Pad APK?
2. Click the download button to download Telugu Pad.Once the download completed,find Telugu Pad in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Telugu Pad icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Phone Clean1,000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Flashlight Compass with Sounds100k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free