MalayalamPad is a lightweight tool/utility which comes in handy to type in Malayalam using normal English soft keyboard.
The main advantage MalayalamPad offers is that it doesn't require Internet connection to type in malayalam. As you start typing the text is instantly converted into Malayalam in another view below english text.
Other features include:
* Allows saving the text to a file.
* Opening saved MalayalamPad text for re-editing.
* Allows sending the text via SMS/Whatsapp/Facebook Messenger/Email etc. Just tap the Share button at the top and select how you wanna share.
* The text can also be copied which can be later pasted wherever required.(Say for example, you want to add a new contact to phonebook with name in Malayalam.)
* Separate buttons are available at the top for each of these features.
മലയാളം --- malayalam
The saved documents can be located in your external storage (or in your internal storage on some devices) at: /Your_SD_Card/MalayalamPad folder.
The key mappings from English to Malayalam can be found in the Help/Info dialog. This can be launched anytime during the course of typing by clicking the small button i at the bottom right corner of the application.
The saved documents can be opened with any text editor of your choice. The same file opens perfectly on your laptop/desktop too. However if you want to update the file, you should open it in MalayalamPad.
One more thing to note here is that the folder also contains a "tmp" folder which contains some metadata of the files saved. So please make sure that the files under this folder is not deleted incase you want to edit the saved files later.
Please Note: The app purely depends on the unicode support of your device. As you start typing in English, if you don’t see corresponding Malayalam text being generated, then probably your device doesn’t support unicode and sorry that MalayalamPad cannot be of any use to you.
The permissions read/write external storage are for opening/saving existing MalayalamPad documents. The other permissions are of course added to serve advertisements.
For comments/suggestions, please reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to install Malayalam Notepad APK?
2. Click the download button to download Malayalam Notepad.Once the download completed,find Malayalam Notepad in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Malayalam Notepad icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
UC browser mini100,000k+ Free
Phone Clean1,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free