RFID Explorer will help you explore the performance, functionality and versatility of Technology Solutions’ high performance 1128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader.
Technology Solutions (UK) Ltd (TSL) specialises in the design, development and manufacture of Radio Frequency Identification Devices (RFID) and other multi-technology mobile device peripherals that are used to track products, assets, data or personnel. RFID devices are typically used in transport logistics, stock inventory control, and collection of personal data and attendance.
RFID Explorer uses TSL's sophisticated, parameterised, ASCII protocol which provides developers with a powerful set of commands to carry out complex UHF RFID transponder operations in a simple, easy-to-grasp way. Using these simple pre-configured ASCII commands, the 1128 UHF RFID reader can be rapidly integrated into applications resulting in un-paralleled levels of productivity.
▪ Inventory - Rapidly generate a list of unique, nearby transponders (tags) and review a summary of scan operations
▪ Read/Write - Inspect information stored in the memory banks of a chosen tag. Create customised tags by writing new information to a chosen tag memory bank. Use the Transcript to discover the underlying ASCII protocol command parameters that power these operations.
▪ Commands - See the reader execute a wide selection of ASCII Commands while viewing all the detail of the data packets sent and received from the device. Query the reader for information such as firmware and hardware versions, region information, battery level and scan 1D and 2D barcodes (requires antenna with 2D imager option to be fitted). Use the in-built Command descriptions to understand the power and flexibility of TSL's unique ASCII Protocol.
▪ Find - Locate a specific tag with the handheld reader aided by the graphical representations of tag signal strength levels.
Technology Solutions UK Ltd
How to install RFID Explorer APK?
2. Click the download button to download RFID Explorer.Once the download completed,find RFID Explorer in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find RFID Explorer icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Update for Old Versions10,000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Docs To Go™ Free Office Suite50,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free