CI Remote for Go makes it possible to control your GO.CD Server from everywhere!
• Take a look at your current running builds with the Pipelines list
• Compare your last build with the previous in the history view
• Access to the status of your stages and jobs of your pipelines
• Filter the pipelines, history, stages or job by name
• Access to the logs of any jobs to understand why a build failed
• See how many Go Agents works on your builds with the Agents list
• Filter the Go Agents list by name, os or status
• Take a look at the details and jobs history of your Go Agents
• Information about your Go Server and this app
If you want to test this app without your own Go Server, try the demo mode and connect to the official GO.cd build server
CI Remote for Go works on Android 4.0 to Android 6.0 and compatible with GO Server from version 15.1 to 16.7.
Future releases will add impressive features like being able to trigger your pipelines when you are on the way to the coffee shop or public transport!
CI Remote is an unofficial app for Go and not associated with ThoughtWorks, Inc.
How to install CI Remote for Go APK?
2. Click the download button to download CI Remote for Go.Once the download completed,find CI Remote for Go in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find CI Remote for Go icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Google Drive1,000,000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Phone Clean1,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free