Living, visiting, studying or working in the city has never been so easy : the Livein app will suggest "specials of the day" . The app offers information on city traffic , emergencies, events and special dates according to the user's location. Simply choose the topics of your interest and receive all the news generated by the Council and public authorities in real-time.
The city user – whether a citizen or a tourist – selects their favorite topics and the application automatically provides alerts and notifications with two important functions : " Memo" , to save the chosen event directly to your phone’s calendar, and “Maps”, to find the location of the event and to find the quickest way there.
LiveIn is the first and most advanced tool for Glocal Marketing : ideal for promoting territories and local businesses, the essential tool for providing advanced services to both tourists and locals.
With the LiveIn App you can:
- Receive free information on your chosen topics directly from the local authorities.
- Select different locations from which to receive news.
- Select your "Favourites" places to keep up to date from your favourite towns, regardless of your current location.
- Plan trips and weekends away to cities and territories thanks to the traffic and weather updates and information on exhibitions, cultural events and festivals. Sporting events or large scale events become easier to manage thanks to real-time information and integration with Maps.
- Receive alerts and alarms from emergency services.
- See all useful information, on the places you visit (Hospitals, Pharmacies, Useful numbers, Suggested routes, etc.).
- Create your own "flip -magazine " newspaper with the latest news and events.
Please check privacy info at http://www.liveinapp.it/sitecontent/CondizioniGenerali.pdf
News & Magazines
How to install LiveIn APK?
2. Click the download button to download LiveIn.Once the download completed,find LiveIn in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find LiveIn icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.