This is the QVD client for the Android platform.
QVD is a highly scalable, cost effective, easy to manage, open source VDI solution built on top of Linux.
The main focus is to provide desktop access for large number of users with a very small footprint for each user session by:
* Using the same OS image for all the users (using overlays)
* Sharing memory between user processes (using LXC)
* Using small bandwidth (using NX)
This version includes the Xvncpro application, you should be able to use the qvdclient instead of the xvncpro application as X11 / X server.
How do I test it
* Click select demo connection and click on connect.
* Alternatively register in http://theqvd.com for the demo and use the following info
Login: your email address
Password: will be emailed to you
How to install QVD client Beta APK?
2. Click the download button to download QVD client Beta.Once the download completed,find QVD client Beta in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find QVD client Beta icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Phone Clean1,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free